[SAN FRANCISCO] Kim Jung Gi + Superani Workshop
1-Day Workshop with the amazing illustrator Kim Jung Gi and renowned art instructor Hyun Jin Kim (CEO of SuperAni Studio)
Hyun Jin Kim
Watercolor Portrait Painting
- Hyun Jin is renowned for realistic watercolor portraits. Although Hyun Jin's techniques are not so easy to master, his demonstrations will make it clear that he can teach almost anyone to improve their skills in watercolor portrait painting.
- During this workshop, principles for creating depth, realism, personality, and conveying the mood will be demonstrated. Hyun Jin will take time for several small demonstrations to help explain various techniques and principles.
Kim Jung Gi
Character and Creature Design
- A good character design created an iconic image that helps establish project identity, storytelling, interest, and believability of the characters. In this workshop, KJG will be sharing with us his process in creating his memorable character in his illustrations.
- Topics such as character archetypes, establishing visual design themes, creating humanoids characters, and his techniques will be covered during the workshop.
This event is designed for all skill levels and disciplines.
- Snacks and refreshments will be served.
- Paid registrations canceled up to fifteen (15) days prior to the workshop are entitled to a full refund. All cancellations within fifteen (15) days prior to the workshop or are subject to a cancellation fee of 50% based on the order total of the canceled workshop. All cancellations must be submitted in writing (via e-mail).
- If you do not cancel or are a “no-show” for any Workshop, any registration fee paid will be forfeited and no refund or credit will be offered. If it becomes necessary to cancel, or you are unable to attend the Workshop, you may send a friend or family member in your place to take your space in the Workshop.
0 Left of 120 Seats
DATE: July 10th, 2019 (Wednesday)
TIME: 5 PM - 11 PM
LOCATION: SOMArts (www.somarts.org) SOMArts is located at 934 Brannan St. (between 8th and 9th), San Francisco, CA 94103
PLEASE BRING YOUR TICKET OR SHOW ON YOUR MOBILE DEVICE