Workshop: The Elements & Principles of Art
Kim Jung Gi is an established artist from South Korea whose artwork has attracted the international attention of millions over the last few years.
In this workshop, Master Kim will share his working methods and techniques in creating visual direction through compositions, perspective, human anatomy and drawing techniques. In addition, master Kim will share his character design process & coloring process using watercolor.
- Merchandise sales to follow lecture (Neo Smartpen, prints, and signed sketchbooks will be available).
- Newly released sketchbook "2016 Sketch Collection" will be available for sale.
- Dinner & refreshments will be served
- Limited to 120 seats
0 Left of 120 Seats
Date: Wednesday, October 5th
Time: 7:30PM - 11PM
Location: Helen Mills Theater
137 W. 26th St. New York, NY. 10001
(212) 243-6200 | www.helenmills.com
PLEASE PRINT AND BRING YOUR RECEIPT (OR SHOW IT ON YOUR SMART PHONE) & SHOW YOUR ID AT THE DOOR.
- Paid registrations canceled up to five (5) days prior to the workshop are entitled to a full refund. All cancellations within five (5) days prior to the workshop or are subject to a cancellation fee of 50% based on the order total of the cancelled workshop. All cancellations must be submitted in writing (via e-mail).
- If you do not cancel or are a “no-show” for any Workshop, any registration fee paid will be forfeited and no refund or credit will be offered. If it becomes necessary to cancel, or you are unable to attend the Workshop, you may send a friend or family member in your place to take your space in the Workshop.